Pyeongchang Winter Games 2018
Games: February 9-25, 2018
Para Games: March 9-18, 2018
- The Coastal Gangneung, is set to host ice hockey for women & men, curling, speed skating, short track and figure skating
- Alpensia Resort, the mountain cluster, will broadcast the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, ski jumping, nordic combined, biathlon, cross-country skiing, luge, bobsleigh, skeleton and alpine skiing (Slalom and Giant Slalom)
- Bokwang Snow Park, a stand alone venue, will host Freestyle Skiing and Snowboard
- Jeongseong Alpine Center, the second stand alone venue, will be dedicated to downhill, Super-G and combined
Closest International Airports: Incheon (Seoul) and YangYang (Sokcho).
If you would like to start planning for the 2018 Winter Games, please contact us!
- Alpensia Biathlon Center
- Alpensia Cross Country Skiing Center
- Alpensia Ski Jumping Center (Ski Jump, Nordic Combined)
- Alpensia Sliding Center (Skeleton, Luge, Bobsled)
- Bokwang Snow Center (Freestyle Skiing/Snowboarding)
- Gangneung Curling Center/Gangneung Hockey Center/Gangneung Oval
- Jeongseon Alpine Center
- Kwandong Hockey Center (no jokes please)
- Yongpyong Alpine Center
WINTER GAMES DISCLAIMER – FunlyEvents is not associated with the PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games.